24.9.06

september 24

No, I haven't dropped off the face of the planet. I just haven't had any motivation to blog lately. Nothing too amazing to report - classes plugging along as usual. I eat. I sleep. I go to church. The normal stuff.

However, I guess I can't call any particular day normal. According to the History Channel, today is the day in history that:

- the very first Model T was completed
- the first Supreme Court was established
- I Love Lucy's last episode aired

Also, according to Daily Holidays today is:

National Good Neighbor Day
National Punctuation Day
F. Scott Fitzgerald's birthday

And if you still don't think September 24 isn't any more special than the other 364 days of the year, Wikipedia has an article with several hundred things that happened on this day. So, in the spirit of September 24th, watch an episoe of I Love Lucy. Read the Great Gatsby. Be a good nieghbor.

Just make sure you use correct punctuation in the meantime. :)

No comments: