9.1.07

waiting...

...for classes to start. For a stable work schedule. And most of all, for someone who can help me get the internet hooked up in my room.

I'm back at college three days early. I thought I would spend the time working, but it turns out there are too many employees, not enough computers and one really bad internet connection at the little bookshop where I price books on Amazon.com. So, until Thursday morning I'm basically killing time by reading, moving my stuff into my new room and surfing the internet at the library.

The room is nice. My new roommates (one an art major, one in family & consumer science) share my love of bright colours and lots of posters on the wall, so my random posters and gaggle of origami cranes fit in nicely. But there's still a lot of moving in and cleaning up to do. Which I should probably get back to...

1 comment:

Mom2Amara said...

Good luck with school this semester Greta!