16.1.07

because everyone else is doing it

Have you ever tracked a meme? I did. I got this one from The Thinker who got it from Terra who got it from Gem who grabbed it from Linda who nicked it from Skittles...you get the idea. Here are my answers to The Silly Question meme.

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? Why did I go to sleep without drying my hair?
2. How much cash do you have on you? I don't have pockets, if that answers your question.
3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR? Adore.
4. Do you label yourself? Oh yes. And it changes every day.
5. Bright or Dark Room? Bright. I need the sun. Plus, the monsters can't hide in the room when it's bright.
6. Why is there always a missing question? Because if we knew the question, then the answers (which we already have, of course) would make sense. We would know everything, and then the universe would unravel.
7. What does your watch look like? Nonexistent
8. What were you doing at midnight last night? Sleeping. I'm exciting like that.
9. Where is your nearest 7-11? No idea.
10. What’s a word that you say a lot? 'Sweet'. Or 'Oh, good.' Basically little words that make it sound like I know what's going on in every conversation I have.
12. Last furry thing you touched? A scarf that one of the ladies at my work made me for Christmas.
13. How many rolls of film do you need developed? Nada. I have digital.
14. Favorite age you have been so far? Nineteen. It gets better every day.
15. Your worst enemy? Myself.
16. What is your current desktop picture? My entire Yosakoi group having a mock fight at our Christmas party. I crack up every time I see it.
17. What was the last thing you said to someone? "Sounds good," in response to my roommate who wants to have lunch tomorrow.
18. The last song you listened to? Show Me the Money by Petey Pablo
19. What time of day were you born? 2:15 in the afternoon.
20. What do you do when vending machines steal your money? I can't remember the last time I used a vending machine. I would probably pound on the machine before walking away depressed.
21. Do you consider yourself kind? Most usually
22. What’s your life motto? "Preach the Gospel always and, when necessary, use words." - St. Francis of Assisi
23. Name three things you have on you at all times. University ID. Keys. Ummm...clothes?
24. Can you change the oil on a car? I've witnessed the act several times. Does that count?
25. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it? I wrote a letter to my pen pal right before Christmas.

1 comment:

Molly Malone said...

I like #22. That's one of my favorites. I think I try to live that. Mostly I fail, but, hey ...