9.10.06

three beautiful things

What a great idea for a blog. Three Beautiful Things, a blog by Clare from Kent, UK is just that - three beautiful things that make each day special or interesting. Inspired by this sunny little corner of the blogosphere, here are my three beautiful things of the day:

1. Eating breakfast with a new friend I have only talked to several times, we were talking about the coming day. "Your first class today is anthropology, right?" she asked. I was blown away that someone I met only a week and a half ago actually remembered something so seemingly insignificant from our breif conversation.

2. The weather! It's getting cold enough to start wearing scarves, thick socks and heavy jackets. I spent over an hour tucked away in the warmth of the library, studying and keeping warm on this grey, dreary day.

3. Naps. I took one today - it was only about 30 minutes long, but felt refreshing after a relatively uncomfortable night.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Greta! Thanx 4 that nice comment on my blog! U seem really cool and I think we do have stuff in common from looking at ur profile thingy. Well I will be back 2 ur blog so keep it up.

Luv,
Annika

ereco33 said...

Hello!
Thank you for your comment.
I've never danced yosakoi,but sounds like really interesting.Please visit my blog again.

ereco33 said...

Hello!
Thank you for your comment.
I've never danced yosakoi,but sounds like really interesting.Please visit my blog again.