30.8.06

this could be me...

(Picture from Photosport.com)

...or it could just as easily not be. That's my problem - indecisiveness. After inquiring into the rugby team at my school, I found that it was a club sport complete with entry fees and national level competition and therefore not in my time commitment for this semester. So now I'm pondering joining a soccer intramural. It could be fun, but so could having a lot of extra time for homework, or just swimming and rock climbing at the rec.

In other news, I'm beginning to realise that studying is going to take up a lot more time than I previously thought. It's going to be hard to resist jumping on Blogger or one of my forums when I have a 50-page Macroeconomics assignment. At least this afternoon wasn't too dreary. I finally ventured out into the nearby area, and found a park and two farmers' markets. I got three of the largest lemon cookies I have ever seen...luckily I have two roommates to help me dispose of those.

Well, it's been a long day despite the unseasonably cool temperatures and fruitful exploration - sleep sounds very inviting. Tomorrow is another day...

No comments: