26.10.06

I think, therefore...I think

Your Dominant Intelligence is Linguistic Intelligence

You are excellent with words and language. You explain yourself well.
An elegant speaker, you can converse well with anyone on the fly.
You are also good at remembering information and convicing someone of your point of view.
A master of creative phrasing and unique words, you enjoy expanding your vocabulary.

You would make a fantastic poet, journalist, writer, teacher, lawyer, politician, or translator.
Good thing I'm a journalism major...

3 comments:

kimono hime said...

*waves* Hi! Hey, I got that one too! I went from Theater major to Anthropology, but never quite got Shakespeare out of my head...

Melissa said...

Hey Greta,

It has been ages since i have seen your blog and i loved catching up on what has been happening! It is sad to hear the horrible story in Australia, shows the isolation issues ...

Glad you are well and congratulations on your job at the bookshop, i would love a job such as that!

Love Melissa xx

Word Imp said...

Greta
Yay. I'm so glad you got the bookshop job. That's the one I was hoping you would get. Also stopping by to catch up with your blog and say good to see you on my word imperfect blog again. I always enjoy your word meanings. I look forward to hearing how the new job goes. Hope it's an inspiration for you.